I coach by the month, which is four weeks in a row regardless of when we start. I give each client an hour a week and how you use that hour is up to you. We can talk once a week followed up with text or email check-ins or twice a week for shorter periods of time.
Coaching is by phone, which works very well for most people. All you need is a private space and a way to take notes as we talk.
Here are some benefits and reasons why my clients prefer this method:
- No matter where you are, we can talk from the comfort of your own environment.
- You save gas, time, and parking fees.
- We can schedule our sessions to fit into your life wherever you have access to a quiet, private space. I have a client who talks with me in a conference room during her lunch hour at work. Another meets with me from the warmth of her car during her son’s soccer practices. And yet another calls me from the usually empty study room in her dorm.
- You can pace, fidget, or do whatever helps you focus while we talk. You don’t have to worry about sitting still or being observed in any way.
- You can come to our sessions in your pajamas!
Fees: For information, please see Fees and Payments page.